The Albuquerque Planning Department provides a full range of services from processing building permits to developing long range, regional plans and policies. The department also houses several quasi-judicial boards and commissions.
Planning Department Location
Plaza del Sol, 600 Second NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1293, Albuquerque, N.M. 87103
Business hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- – The Environmental Planning Commission (EPC) will consider text amendments to Zoning Code Section 14-16-3-17, Wireless Telecommunication Regulations, at its regularly scheduled public hearing on April 10, 2014.
- Weed season in Albuquerque has arrived. Are you prepared?
- Albuquerque Rail Yards Redevelopment - Information about the Albuquerque Rail Yards Redevelopment project
- Route 66 (DRAFT) Action Plan - Bringing Back the Mother Road
- Request for Proposals - Barelas - 4th and Coal property
- Central Avenue Neon Sign Design Overlay Zone
- Bikeways & Trails Facility Plan
- Design Review Team
Applications, Permits & Fees
- Building Safety Checklists, Permit Application Forms, Plan Review, and more
- Impact Fees
- Planning and Development fees
- Neighborhood Association information
- Planning Department Interactive Map Gallery
- Report a weed, litter, or zoning complaint.
Meetings, News & Notices
Ladera Golf Course is home to the To'Hajiilee Summer Junior Golf Program,
Fall and Spring Swim lessons are offered at West Mesa Aquatic Center and Sandia Pool. Classes are divided by age and skill level.
Read more about Tennis Lessons through the City's Parks and Recreation Department.