Welcome to the Anderson - Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum.
Let your imagination soar. Discover the world of ballooning.
About the Museum
The Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum showcases a vast collection of balloons, art work, and aerial artifacts.
Our exhibits show the history of ballooning and highlights the science that has thrilled human imagination for more than a century. Take a trip and discover Albuquerque's renowned air and space museum today!
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta October 4-12, 2014
- The Balloon Museum will be open from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. during Balloon Fiesta.
- Balloon Fiesta events at the Albuquerque Balloon Museum.
- Volunteer during Fiesta at the Balloon Museum.
The Museum is supported by the Anderson-Abruzzo International Balloon Museum Foundation. Learn more about the Museum Foundation.
Rent the Balloon Museum
Need to find a place for your wedding, event, or corporate meeting? Hold it at our Museum!
- Regular Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Tuesday - Sunday,
- Closed: Mondays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day and City holidays that fall on Mondays.
Location & Telephone
Parade your pet on the beautiful grounds of the Balloon Museum
Artist Randy Walker talks about the inspiration behind the Public Art sculpture, Sky Portal
Bacon, bacon and more bacon.