Information on Pool Rules.
- Children ages 10 and younger won't be admitted without an adult or legal guardian present.
- All children using floatation device, mask-style goggles, and children ages 8 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times while in the water. Therefore, they both need to be in the water.
- Please Walk. Do not run.
- Always shower with soap before entering pool.
- Please keep food in designated areas and out of locker rooms.
- Only proper swim attire allowed — no street clothes will be permitted. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Only one person at a time on diving boards.
- No diving from sides of pool.
- No swimming in diving pools.
- No smoking on premises.
- No glass containers allowed in the pool area.
- Only soft balls are permitted (i.e. no tennis balls, footballs, racquetballs, etc).
- Please don't distract or visit with lifeguards.
- Please always obey our Lifeguards.
Rules And Regulations For Group Use Of City Pools
- Adequate supervision is required. One leader per 10 children. Supervisors must be in the water with the group to assist with supervision.
- Have your group line up in single file. Pool cashiers need a count of all group participants.
- Take an accurate count of the group before entering and exiting.
- Have money collected from the group prior to arrival at the pool. Present admission fees to cashier upon arrival.
- Brief individuals in your group of all pool regulations.
- Provide the cashier with the name of the person in charge of the group, as well as site and telephone number.
- Arrive and depart on time and only as scheduled.
- Inform the pool of cancellations as soon as possible.
- Problems should be referred to the Pool Supervisor or Head Guard.
- Groups cannot utilize the wading pools due to the limited size.
- Bring children dressed to swim.