Development Review Board
The Development Review Board (DRB) was established in March 1982, by Administrative Instruction 8-2. The five members of the Development Review Board are City staff representing the City Planner (Planning Director), Parks and Recreation Director, City Engineer, Traffic Engineer, and Water/Sewer Utilities Engineer.
The chairperson is the City Planner representative as per the City Subdivision Ordinance. Each member is authorized to sign plats. The Development Review Board is charged with administering the City Subdivision Ordinance as well as other City ordinances and policies applicable to subdivision actions.
The Board conducts public hearings on major subdivision actions (where no re-zoning or annexation is required), approves or denies proposed major and minor subdivision actions, vacations of public rights of way or public and private easements, subdivision variances. Development Review Board also reviews site development plans delegated by the Environmental Planning Commission (EPC) for final sign off, as well as site development plans required by sector plans and delegated to the Development Review Board.
Development Review Board Members
- Jack Cloud, Chairman, Planning Department
- Kristal Metro, P.E., Transportation Development, Planning Department
- Curtis Cherne, P.E., Hydrology/Alternate City Engineer, Planning Department
- Allan Porter, P.E., Albuquerque/Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority
- Carol Dumont , Parks and Recreation Department
Agendas, Actions & Archives
Development Review Board (DRB) meetings, a portion of which are public hearings, are held each Wednesday beginning at 9 a.m. in the Plaza del Sol Hearing Room at 600 Second NW. The public hearing portion of each week's agenda is announced in the Albuquerque Journal.
View the Development Review Board Agendas and Actions for a record of meetings, or download the Application and Hearing Schedules for:
- Major 2015 Calendar (advertised) Development Review Board cases
- Minor 2015 Calendar (unadvertised) Development Review Board cases
Questions or comments?
Contact: Angela Gomez, Administrative Assistant 505-924-3946.
There are currently no items in this folder.