Skip to main content

Report a Violation

Use these options to report zoning, code, or weed violations.

Weed, Housing Code & Zoning Code Violations

To report a weed, housing code or zoning violation, please call 311 or visit them online.

If you have access to a smartphone, you can also download the 311 app at no charge and file your report utilizing that service as well.

311 will assign your complaint about a violation to the appropriate department for follow up and investigation. Resolution times vary by department and severity of the complaint.