Translate Our Site

Development Review Services FAQs

Find answers to the most frequently asked questions for the Development Review Services Division.

What process do I follow for a zone change, site plan approval, landscaping plan, sector development plan amendment, conditional use, etc?

What are your fees for various services?

  • The fees specific to your particular project, request or application will be determined at the time of submission. However, for a general fee schedule, click here