Information about Alamosa Skate Park.
- Summer Hours (May - August)
7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Winter Hours (September - April)
9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
6900 Gonzales SW
View Alamosa Skate Park in a larger map.
The largest skate park in the southwest is here in Albuquerque. The park is designed for BMX bikes, skateboards and in-line skates.
- Concrete Course
- 12-foot bowl with full pipe
- Plaza style stairs with hubbas
- Double sets with hubba
- 35,000 square feet of skateable area
- A street course and two bowls
- All of the modern structures to grind, scoot and ride are present
- A public telephone is located at the entrance - 911 calls are free
Wearing a helmet is mandatory for any person under 18 years of age. Other protective gear -- knee pads, elbow pads, wrist & ankle protection -- is strongly recommended.
The skate park is a skate-at-your-own-risk facility. Know your ability and skate accordingly.
Skating on wet surfaces is not allowed. The use of alcohol is strictly prohibited at all times.