Bicycle Trail Guides
Trail Guide Feedback
What do you think of our guides? Let us know and submit a comment.
Read about these vast and diverse trails that wind their way in and out of the lives of everyday people.
Ride along with our authors as they explore little known historic treasures at the University of New Mexico and marvel at the "Darth Vader" Building and "Frito Lay" Tree.
These guides are a must for any bicyclist or trail user.
The authors of the guide and the Parks and Recreation Department encourage all trail users to respect every trail user, regardless of activity. Thank you!
"I just started road biking again after a 20+ year hiatus and have only lived in ABQ for 3 years. I really am excited to try all of the bike tours on the cabq.gov website. Thanks so much for making ABQ a really bikeable/bike friendly city and keep up the good work!" Jennie - Albuquerque
Trail Guide Documents
- Paseo Nordeste/North Diversion Channel Trail Guide - in brief
- Paseo Nordeste/North Diversion Channel MAP
- Paseo de la Mesa Trail Guide - full version
- Paseo de las Montanas - in brief
- Paseo de las Montanas - full version
- Tramway Trail Guide - in brief
- Tramway Trail Guide - full version
- I-40 Trail Guide - in brief
- I-40 Trail Guide - full version
- Unser Boulevard/Mariposa Trail - in brief
- Unser Boulevard/Mariposa Trail - full version