Translate Our Site

Case Tracking & Research

Find information about how to track and research documents in the Planning Department.

In-Person Research

The Planning Department has a file room where you may search for records related to cases heard by Planning Department boards and commissions as well as other documents.

To access these files, please visit the Planning Department, 600 2nd NW, 3rd Floor, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and noon and 1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. No appointment needed.

Please check in with the receptionist upon arrival. 

Online Research

You can look up case numbers for properties using the Advanced Map Viewer and turning on the "Case History" layer. You can navigate to your property using the map tools or doing an address search. (You can also check for current case numbers in the "Case Tracking" layer.)

Use these links to research or look up cases heard by Planning Department boards and commissions prior to 2008.

Use POSSE Case Tracking to look up Code Enforcement Complaints and Building Permits since 2017.

Visit POSSE Case Tracking