Jack Candelaria Community Center
The Center has a gymnasium, boxing facility, and computer lab.
- Regular Hours: Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Friday 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Before School Program: 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- After School Program: Game room activities; half-court basketball gym and homework club; 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Computer Lab: Ppen daily 9 a.m to 3 p.m.
Computer lab is reserved exclusively for participants during the after school program hours.
Adult & Youth Programs
Boxing Facility: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.; Wednesday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Boxing facility provides women and men boxers (amateur and professional) a place to work out. Cardio equipment and heavy Bags are available for use.
Facility provides 3 competitive boxing rings available to the public and for exclusive use.
Marvin Pohl, Community Recreation Center Supervisor ([email protected])