1830 William St. SE 87102 Trumbull Ave. & William St. Phone: (505) 764-6897 FAX: (505) 764-1787
This Center is one of the City's newly renovated facilities, with state of the art equipment.
Regular Hours: Monday -Thursday, 7am-7pm; Friday 7am-6pm
- Before School Program: M-F, 7:00-8:35am
- After School Program: M-F, 3:00-6:00pm Escort children to and from East San Jose Elementary School
- Arts and Crafts
- Games and Activities
- Field Trips
- Snack provided
- City's Child Development Program, Early Education Program, 3-5 yrs old, contact May Alice Michel at 244-6663
- Open Recreation at the Gym, Fitness Room, Computer Lab and Game Room: M,W,Th, 9:00am-2:30pm; M-W, 5:30pm-7:00pm; Tue, 9:00am-11:00am, 12:00pm-2:30pm.
- Ceramics: M-W, 8:00am-12:00pm, $10.00 annual fee, bring your own supplies (paint, brushes, etc.)
- Children's Mexican Folklorico Dance Class: Tue/Thu 4:00pm-5:00pm. The class is free - contact the center for more information.
- Zumba: Mon/Wed 5:30 pm – 6:30 and Tue/Thu 11:05 to 11:55 am.
- East San Jose Neighborhood Association Meeting: Every 1st Thursday of the month, 5:30pm-7:00pm.
Tina Otero, Community Recreation Center Supervisor ([email protected])
Jessie Zamora, Community Recreation Activities Coordinator ([email protected])