7505 Kathryn SE 87108 Louisiana Blvd. & Kathryn Ave. Phone: (505) 256-2680 FAX: (505) 256-2686
The Merry Maker's Dance is cancelled for this evening, Friday February 27, 2015, due to inclement weather. The weekly event will resume this coming week as scheduled. Thank you.
The facility has a gymnasium, weight room, ceramics room/art room, meeting room, multipurpose room, computer lab, and game room. This Center also serves as a senior meal site.
- Regular Hours: M-Th, 8:00am-8:00pm; Friday, 8:00am-6:00pm; Saturday, 8:00am-3:00pm
- After School Program: M-F, 2:00pm-6:00pm
All programs below are free unless otherwise noted.
- Aerobics (Step) Program: M/Tu/F, 10:00am-11:00am; Wed & Th 10:00am-11:00am every other week
- Adult Basketball: M-Sat, 12pm-3pm, unless events are scheduled
- Canyonettes Senior Basketball: Tuesday, 5:30 pm-7:30 pm. Contact Louise Kiss at 505-299-7768
- Ceramics Program:Thursday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm - Instructor Mary Sena
- ESL: Monday 1:00pm - 2:00pm, Saturday 11:00am - 12 noon.
- Merry Makers: Friday, 7:00 pm-9:00 pm; contact Therapeutic Recreation at 505-764-1525.
- Senior Meal Site (Cesar Chavez/La Mesa): M-F, 10:30 am-2:00 pm. There is a donation of $2.00 for meals.
- Weight Room: M-F, 8 am-8:00 pm; Saturday, 8:00 am-3:00 pm. You must be 18 years of age or older, and have signed a waiver form to work out
- Senior Fitness Program: Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8am-10am
- Asian American Association: Saturday, 8:00 am-11:00 am.
- Cherokee Township: 2nd Saturday each month. Contact Nicholas Nail at 505-883-1466
- Elder Homestead: 3rd Thursday each month, 6:30 pm-8:00 pm. Contact Carmen Pennington, Secretary, at 505-256-9506
- Filipino American Association: Contact Emilie Underwood at 505-255-2060
- Hispano Round Table: 4th Wednesday each month, 5:30 pm-8:00 pm; Contact Ralph at 505-846-0038
- Trumbull Village Association: 4th Thursday each month. Contact Joann Landry at 505-604-6761