Cesar Chavez Community Center
Cesar Chavez Hours
- Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Location & Contact Info
Map: Cesar Chavez Community Center
The facility has a gymnasium, weight room, ceramics room/art room, meeting room, multipurpose room, computer lab, and game room.
This center also serves as a senior meal site.
Cesar Chavez: Features
- After School Program: Monday - Friday, 2 - 6 p.m.
All programs below are free unless otherwise noted.
- Adult Basketball:
- Monday - Friday 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Saturday 8:00 a.m. - noon
- Ceramics Program:
- Thursday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Instructor Mary Sena
- Merry Makers:
- Friday, 7 - 9 p.m.; contact Therapeutic Recreation at (505) 764-1525.
- Merry Makers Schedule
- Senior Meal Site (Cesar Chavez/La Mesa):
- Monday - Friday, 10:30 a.m. -2 pm. There is a donation of $2.00 for meals.
- Weight Room:
- Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. You must be 18 years of age or older, and have signed a waiver form to work out
- Senior Fitness Program:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8 - 10 a.m.
- Belly Dancing:
- Friday, 8:30am-10:30am; Free
- Central New Mexico Labor Council Community Services Committee Food Pantry:
- 9/0, 10/28, 11/18, 12/30, 11:00am-1:00pm; Free
- Pickle Ball:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Fridays 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Asian American Association:
- Saturday, 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Elder Homestead:
- Third Thursday each month, 6:30 - 8 p.m. Contact Carmen Pennington, Secretary, at (505) 256-9506
- Trumbull Village Association:
- Fourth Thursday each month. Contact Joann Landry at (505) 604-6761