Members Appreciation Month: Grilling in the Garden
The New Mexico BioPark Society invites members to join them for an evening of dinner off the grill.
They are taking their experience into outdoor kitchens for a hands-on, up close teaching experience. They will showcase how an entire meal can be prepared using your own backyard grill, including different methods of preparation, using different marinades, and maybe some ideas you’ve never seen before! From salad to dessert, find out how versatile the grill is and how much flavor can be achieved. Everything that is prepared in front of you will be served, so come hungry!
- Price includes two drink coupons.
- Space limited to 100 individuals.
- Heritage Farm House is located at the back of the Botantic Gardens. Follow the signs.
- The 20% discount does not apply to this special event.
- Please call 505-848-7123 or email [email protected] with any questions regarding this event.
Peaches on the grill. Photo by Mike McCune, CC BY 2.0. https://www.flickr.com/photos/mccun934/2713098020