Hydrology can help with the following subjects as they pertain to storm drainage:
How can I obtain a copy of the DP Manual or specific pages and chapters which have been revised?
To obtain a copy of the Development Process Manual or to obtain specific chapters or pages, contact American Legal Publishing, at 1-800-445-5588 or visit their website.
- Development Review Board (DRB) submittals to determine if drainage infrastructure or easements are required.
- Construction plans as part of the Design Review Committee process.
- Environmental Planning Commission (EPC) submittals.
- Grading and Drainage Plans for Building Permits, Paving Permits and Grading Permits.
- Permit sets for both commercial and residential sites.
- Flood zone information.
- Erosion Sediment Control Plans and Stormwater Control Permits
The City has two ordinances that address storm drainage; The Flood Control Ordinance and the Drainage Ordinance FEMA, for floodplain management and the National Flood Insurance Program.. The Hydrology Section is the City's connection to
- The New EPA MS4 Permit is available .
- FEMA maps and information
Hydrology Staff Contacts:
Curtis Cherne, P.E., CFM, Principal Engineer, 505-924-3986
Rita Harmon, P.E., Senior Engineer, 505-924-3695
Rudy Rael, 505-924-3977