5500 Glenrio Rd. NW 87105 Coors Blvd. & Glenrio Rd. Phone: (505) 836-3487 FAX: (505) 836-3056
The facility has two large meeting rooms, a small kitchen, 2 classrooms, crafts room, fitness center, lockers & showers, children library, game room, computer lab and a mini gym.
- Regular Hours: Monday to Thursday, 7am-8pm; Friday, 7am-6pm;
- Saturday, 8am-1pm; Sunday, closed
- Before/After School Program: M-F, 7:00am-9:00am, 3:00pm-6:00pm. No Cost.
- Single-Track Program: M-F, 7:00am-6:00pm. Limit is 30. No Cost.
- Activities for these programs include: Dance, arts and crafts, computers, sports, Jr. Achievement program, General recreation, field trips and special events.
- Summer Youth Program: Participants selected through lottery. No cost.
- High Spirit Ballet/Jazz 3-6 years: Sat, 10:00am-10:45am. Fee
- High Spirit Hip Hop/Jazz 7 & up: Sat, 10:45am-12:45am. Fee. For more information call Peggy at 505-831-3868.
- High Spirit Cheer/Gymnastics (youth): Wed, 4:40pm - 5:30pm. Fee
- Girl Scouts: Every Tuesday and every other Monday, 6:00pm-7:30pm. Call Jessica at 505-881-4332.
- All Star Youth Karate: Thursday, 6:00-750pm. Fee. Call 505-379-4060.
- Olympian Youth Karate: Saturdays, 11:00-12:00pm. Fee.
- Martial Arts for Youth: Monday/Wednesday, 5:30-7:30pm. Fee
- Computer Classes: To Be Announced. No Cost.
- Adult Painting/Drawing: Tuesday, 9:00-1:00pm. No Cost.
- Music Lessons for Adults: By Appointment, call 505-573-9482.
- Crochet Class: Tues, 4:00pm-6:00pm. No cost.
- Zumba Dance Class: M, 6:00pm - 7:00pm T/Th 5:45pm-6:45pm; Sat 8:30am-9:30am. $4.00 per class or $30 per month unlimited membership.
- Martial Arts: Call 505-280-3316. Fee
- Olympian Karate for Adults: Saturday, 11:00-12:00pm. Fee.
- Weight Room: M-Th, 7:00am-7:45pm; Sat, 8:00am-12:45pm. You must be 18 years of age or older, and have signed a waiver form to work out.
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren: Contact Sheila at 505-243-2551 for more information.
- Open Gymnasium Hours: Mon-Thu, 8:00am - 3:00pm (Fall - Spring)
- West Mesa Neighborhood Association: 2nd Tuesday each month, 6:30pm.