Los Duranes Community Center
Los Duranes Community Center is a "Hidden Gem" for the community it serves. The newly renovated center has two large meeting rooms, arts & crafts room, game room, computer lab, activity room, fitness center and a full size gymnasium.
- Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- After School Program: Monday through Friday, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Free -
- Girl Scouts: Tuesdays: 5:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Summer Program: Monday - Friday : 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. FREE. Activities for this program include arts & crafts, sports, computers, field trips, general recreation, and special events. Free breakfast and lunch provided.
- Pickleball - Monday 6:00pm - 7:45pm; Tuesday - 10:00am - 12:00pm; Saturday - 10:30am - 12:30pm; Free
- Senior Meal Site: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Please call the center for information on how to reserve meals.
- Tai Chi Chih: - Monday, 10:30 am to 11:30 am; Free
- Zumba: Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays – 6 p.m. – 7 p.m; Fee
- Open Gym for Senior Men: Mondays & Thursdays, 9:30am – 12:00pm
- Open Gym for Senior Women: Mondays, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Open Gym – Adults Only (18 and older) – Pick Up Games: Tuesdays, 6:00pm – 7:50pm
- Hatha Yoga: Thursdays,6:00pm – 7:00pm: FREE
- Kundalini Yoga: Saturdays,10:30am – 11:30am: FEE
- Dance Fitness Class: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7:00pm – 7:50pm: FEE
- Fitness Center: Must be 18 or older to use Fitness Center. Facility is equipped with cardio and weight training equipment. There is no charge for the use of the fitness center. Registration is required. All fitness center policies and procedures must be followed. Proper workout attire is required (jeans, boots, sandals, belts, cargo pants/shorts are not allowed).
- Gymnasium: Open gym available most evening, unless there is a scheduled class. Open gym times may vary in the future due to scheduling. Proper work out attire is required (tennis shoes are required).
- Rentals: Interested individuals or groups may contact Jocelyn Rogers, Rental Coordinator, at 767-5834 or 767-5800 for more information. Consideration is based on availability of staff and space.
Georgia Michael, Community Recreation Center Supervisor (gmichael)
Audrey Chismar, Community Recreation Activities Coordinator ([email protected])