Translate Our Site


Report graffiti, weeds, missed trash collections, and more with ABQ311.

Get the ABQ311 Mobile App

Have a smartphone or tablet? Download the ABQ311 mobile app today!

Video: How To Use ABQ311

Report any issue, including those listed below, to the City of Albuquerque:

  • Graffiti
  • Lost Animals
  • Large-item garbage pick-up
  • Missed trash pick-up
  • Weed complaints
  • Pothole
  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Residential trash container request
  • Traffic Signs
  • Traffic Pavement Markings

Report Issue

Submit a report anonymously by checking the "Keep it anonymous" box and "Report as Guest" when completing the submission form.

Latest from Twitter
Contact Information

Carrie Prothero

Division Manager

311 Citizen Contact Center

Dial 311 (505-768-2000)