Development Process Manual Executive Committee
The DPM Executive Committee consists of 11 members from the public and private sectors.
- Co-Chair: Suzanne Lubar, Director of Planning Department
- Co-Chair: Wilfred Gallegos, Director of the Department Municipal Development
- Russell Brito, Manager, Urban Design & Development Division, Planning Department
- Shahab Biazar, City Engineer
- Jessica Hernandez, City Attorney
- ABCWUA Representative
- Five private sector members
The Development Process Manual Executive Committee reviews and directs changes in the development process manual.
General Meeting Information
The Development Process Manual Executive Committee normally meets the third Wednesday of every month from 3 to 5 p.m. Meetings are held in the Basement Hearing Room of the Plaza del Sol building.
Notice: Free 2-hour parking for Plaza del Sol customers is available on the north side of the building at 600 Second Street NW. This parking lot is monitored by Parking Services - vehicles in the lot for more than 2 hours are subject to fines and or/towing.
- Development Process Manual
- Steps for Proposing an Amendment to the DPM
- Recently Adopted Amendments to the DPM
For questions or more information, contact the DPM Executive Committee Facilitator at (505) 924-3934.