Development Process Manual Executive Committee
The Executive Committee consists of 11 individuals from the public and private sectors. Composition of the Executive Committee is as follows:
- Co-Chair, Director of Planning Department
- Co-Chair, Director of the Municipal Development Department
- Manager, Urban Design and Development Division, Planning Department
- City Engineer
- City Attorney or designated representative
- ABCWUA representative
- Five private sector members actively involved in land development either as developers, consultants, engineers or planners
The Development Process Manual Executive Committee normally meets the third Wednesday of every month from 3-5 p.m. Meetings are held in the Basement Hearing Room of the Plaza del Sol building. For information regarding Executive Committee agendas or minutes, contact Tony Loyd, 505-924-3934.
Development Process Manual (DPM)
- View the Development Process Manual
- View Steps for Proposing an Amendment to the DPM (Preface)
- Proposed Amendments to the DPM
- Legal Notices -no proposed amendments at this time.
- Adopted Amendments to the DPM (February 2015)