Alamosa Community Center
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Location & Contact Info
Map: Alamosa Community Center
This Center shares a building with a City-operated Health and Social Service Center, a Child and Family Development Services Program and a public Library.
The Center has a gymnasium, outdoor basketball courts, arts and crafts room, fitness center and an outdoor amphitheater and performance space.
- After School Program:
- Monday - Friday, 2 - 6 p.m.
- All-Star Hip Hop Dance: Ages 4-15 Thursday, 6-7:55 p.m. $19 registration plus free tee. $40 membership and $6/per class.
- All-Star Youth Jazz/Ballet: Ages 4-15 Tuesday, 6-7:55 p.m. $19 registration plus free tee. $40 membership and $6/class.
- All-Star Youth Karate: Ages 4-15 Wednesday, 6-7:55pm. $19 registration plus free tee. $40 membership and $6/class
- Table Tennis: Monday all ages, 7pm-9pm $40 membership fee
- Ballet Folklorico: Ages 5-10 Monday 6pm-7:30pm Free
- Ballet Folklorico: Ages 12-18 Thursday 6pm-7:30pm Free
- Cardio Kickboxing:
- Ages 13-17 Tuesday 7pm-8pm $4/class
- Ages 13-17 Wednesday 7pm-8pm $4/class
- Ages 13-17 Thursday 7pm -8pm $4/class
- Ages 13-17Saturday 9am-10am $4/class
- Zumba: Tuesday 13-17 6pm-7pm $4.00/class
- Table Tennis: Ages 6-17 Monday 7pm-9pm $40 membership fee
- Basketball: Wednesday/Friday, 12 - 2 p.m. and 3:30 - 5:45 p.m.
- Fitness Center: Monday - Thursday, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.; You must be 18 years of age or older, and have signed a waiver form to work out.
- Ballet Folklorico: Monday, 6 - 7:30 p.m.
- Zumba: Tuesday 18 & up 6pm-7pm $4.00/class
- Cardio Kickboxing:
- Ages 18 7 up Tuesday 7pm-8pm $4/class
- Ages 18 & up Wednesday 7pm-8pm $4/class
- Ages 18 & up Thursday 7pm -8pm $4/class
- Ages 18 7 up Saturday 9am-10am $4/class
- Table Tennis: Ages 18 & up Monday 7pm-9pm $40 membership fee
- Crochet: Friday 9am-1pm
- NM Works: Friday 9am-1pm Free
- Alamosa Neighborhood Association: 1st Tuesday every other month, 6 - 8 p.m.; contact Jeanette Baca, Association President, at 831-5406
- Sky View Neighborhood Association: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 6 - 8 p.m.; contact Bea at 831-5556
- SWAN Association: 2nd Monday of the month, 6 - 8 p.m.; contact Klarissa Pena at 831-5406
Other City-Operated Programs in Alamosa
- Health & Social Service Center - Phone: 836-8800 Fax: 836-8807
- Child & Family Development Services Program - Phone: 836-5422
- Robert L. Murphy Public Library - Phone: 836-0684