Singing Arrow Community Center
Singing Arrow Hours
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Location & Contact Info
Map: Singing Arrow Community Center
This Community Center shares a building with a City-run Child and Family Development Services Program.
Singing Arrow: Features
School Year Program - Contact the center for information
Summer Programming - Lottery will occur early April 2016. Contact the center for more information.
- Before School Program: Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. - 9 a.m.,
- After School Program:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday, 2:20 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, noon - 6 p.m.
- Free after school meal program will be offered to participants and children under 18. View more information
- Homework assistance and activities, Monday - Friday, 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Participants activities include the computer lab, game room, arts & crafts, outdoor recreation, and various field trips during the school year.
Transportation from Singing Arrow CC will be provided to the schools listed below:
- Eubank Elementary: Students will walk with a staff person to the assigned A.P.S. bus stop at 7:10 a.m.
- Apache Elementary: Transported by van to school at 8 a.m.
- Manzano Mesa Elementary: Transported by center van at 8:25 a.m.
- Native American Community Academy (NACA) School: A bus provided by NACA will pick up students at Singing Arrow CC at 8:30 a.m.
Family & Open Recreation
Anyone who wishes to participate in open recreation at the community center must be registered at the center. Please see front desk staff to fill out a registration form. This includes but is not limited to usage of basketball courts, computer lab and game room. Registration is ongoing.
- Open Recreation:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday and Friday, 9 a.m. - noon (18 and older)
- GED Classes: Call center for more information
- Computer Classes: Call center for more information
- Singing Arrow Neighborhood Association, 6:45 p.m. to 8 p.m., second Thursday of each month.
- Sub-committees meetings: Call center to reserve space.