1700 Yale Blvd. SE 87106 Yale Blvd. & Gibson Blvd. Phone: (505) 764-1525 FAX: (505) 764-1579
The Merry Maker's Dance is cancelled for this evening, Friday February 27, 2015, due to inclement weather. The weekly event will resume this coming week as scheduled. Thank you.
The Loma Linda Community Center houses the administrative offices for the Therapeutic Recreation Program. The Program provides fully inclusive programs for youth and adults with and without disabilities at many sites throughout the city of Albuquerque. You can visit the Therapeutic Recreation home page by clicking here.
- Regular Hours: M-F, 8 am-6 pm
- Therapeutic Recreation Administration Office: M-F, 8 am-5 pm
- After School Program: Monday to Friday 3-6 pm
- Teen Program: M-F, 2-6 pm
- Drop in Recreation (Adults & Teens): M-F, 8 am-2 pm
- Adult Social Club: Saturday 12:30-3:30 pm; Event Schedule
- MerryMakers at Cesar Chavez Community Center: Fridays 7-9 pm Event schedule
- Access Recreation: Call the Therapeutic Recreation Administration Office for information on inclusive recreation opportunities at all Community Centers
Note: Please call the Center for other programs throughout the city.
- Clayton Heights Neighborhood Association Meeting: Last Wednesday each month
- Victory Hills Neighborhood Association Meeting: Third Wednesday each month
Note: Please call Center to confirm meeting schedule
Maggie Silva, Therapeutic Recreation Supervisor ([email protected])
Beverly Bishop, Therapeutic Recreation Coordinator ([email protected])
Angel Gomez, Therapeutic Recreation Coordinator ([email protected])