Los Duranes Community Center
Los Duranes Community Center is a "Hidden Gem" for the community it serves. The newly renovated center has two large meeting rooms, arts & crafts room, game room, computer lab, activity room, fitness center and a full size gymnasium.
- Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- After School Program: Monday through Friday, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Free -
Activities for this program include arts & crafts, computers, sports, general recreation, field trips, dance, homework help, and special events.
- Summer Youth Recreation Program:
June 15 - July 31, 2015 - M-F 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Participants selected through a lottery system. Free
Lottery forms can be printed from our home page, or can be picked up at each community center. Forms will be accepted from Monday April 13 - Friday April 24, 2015.
Lottery will be held on Wednesday April 29, 2015.
Selections will be posted on Monday May 4 and registration will occur beginning Monday May 4 and end on Friday May 8, 2015.
- Beginning Yoga - Saturday, 10:15am - 11:15am; Free
- Hatha Yoga - Thursday, 6:15pm - 7:30pm; Free
- Pickleball - Monday 6:00pm - 7:45pm; Tuesday - 10:00am - 12:00pm; Saturday - 10:30am - 12:30pm; Free
- Senior Meal Site: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Please call the center for information on how to reserve meals.
- Tai Chi Chih: - Monday, 10:30 am to 11:30 am; Free
- Zumba: Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays – 6 p.m. – 7 p.m; Fee
- Fitness Center: Must be 18 or older to use Fitness Center. Facility is equipped with cardio and weight training equipment. There is no charge for the use of the fitness center. Registration is required. All fitness center policies and procedures must be followed. Proper workout attire is required (jeans, boots, sandals, belts, cargo pants/shorts are not allowed).
- Gymnasium: Open gym available most evening, unless there is a scheduled class. Open gym times may vary in the future due to scheduling. Proper work out attire is required (tennis shoes are required).
- Rentals: Interested individuals or groups may contact Jocelyn Rogers, Rental Coordinator, at 767-5834 or 767-5800 for more information. Consideration is based on availability of staff and space.
Georgia Michael, Community Recreation Center Supervisor (gmichael)
Clarissa Gonzales, Community Recreation Activities Coordinator ([email protected])