Los Duranes Community Center
Los Duranes Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Location & Contact Info
Map: Los Duranes Community Center
Los Duranes Community Center is a "Hidden Gem" for the community it serves.
The newly renovated center has two large meeting rooms, arts & crafts room, game room, computer lab, activity room, fitness center and a full size gymnasium.
Los Duranes: Features
- After School Program:
- Monday - Friday, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. FREE
- Activities for these programs include: homework, computers, dance, art & crafts, sports, general recreation, field trips, and special events.
- Girl Scouts:
- Tuesdays, 5:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. Free.
- Instructor: Francesca Apodaca (505) 227-9749
- Senior Meal Site:
- Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- For more information please call (505) 767-5900.
- Tai Chi Chih:
- Mondays, 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.; Free
- Instructor: Doug Spence (505) 344-4712
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays - 6 p.m. to 7 p.m; Fee
- Instructors: Lisa Lopez (505) 553-0893, Patricia Baca (505) 250-4748
- Mondays 6 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.; Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.; Saturdays 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.; Free
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: Fee
- Wednesdays 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Fee
- Instructors: Leah Bradley [email protected]
- Yoga Mommy & Me:
- Last Wednesday of the month: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; Free
- Open Gym - Adults Only (18 and older) - Pick Up Games:
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.; Tuesdays: 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.; Fridays 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Availability subject to change. Call the Center for more information
- Open Gym - Wheelchair Basketball:
- Saturdays: 12:30 p.m. - 1:50 p.m.
- Fitness Center: Must be 18 or older to use Fitness Center. Facility is equipped with cardio and weight training equipment. There is no charge for the use of the Fitness Center. Registration is required. All Fitness Center policies and procedures must be followed. Proper workout attire is required (jeans, boots, sandals, belts, cargo pants/shorts are not allowed).
- Gymnasium: Open gym available most evenings, unless there is a scheduled class or rental. Open gym times may vary in the future due to scheduling. Proper work out attire is required (tennis shoes are required).
- Rentals: Interested individuals or groups may contact Jocelyn Rogers, Rental Coordinator, at (505) 767-5834 for more information. Consideration is based on availability of staff and space.