Jeanne Bellamah Center
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- After School Program - Monday-Friday 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
The staff at Jeanne Bellamah Center offer a structured program which includes homework help, computers, game room, arts and crafts, indoor and outdoor activities and field trips.
- Fitness Center- Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Computer Lab - Monday –Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.; Friday 10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- CPR Class - 3rd Thursday each month. 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Stretch, Strengthen, Balance and Movement Class: Monday & Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.. Free
Princess Jeanne Neighborhood Association meets on the 2nd Thursday of every month from 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. For additional information, please contact Andrew Baughman at 681-2420.
Krystle Winklepleck, Center Supervisor, ([email protected])