Add to Calendar
Enjoy the magic of dazzling holiday displays Nov. 29 through Jan. 3!
WhenNov 29, 2014 06:00 PM - Dec 23, 2014 09:30 PM
Experience millions of sparkling lights at New Mexico’s largest walk-through holiday production with more than 400 glowing light displays and animated sculptures and a synchronized music light show.
- 6-9:30 p.m.
- Closed Dec. 24, 25, 31 and Jan. 1.
Buy tickets in advance, beginning on Nov. 1 or at the gate.
- Buy tickets from any BioPark cashier from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily.
- At the gate. Ticket booths open at 5:30 p.m.
- Tickets for the Polar Bear Express available separately. 2014 Polar Bear Express Tickets sold out.
- Adults (13+): $12
- Children (3-12): $6
- Babies (under 3): Free
- 10% off when you buy 50+ tickets.
- 20% off when you buy 100+ tickets.
Food & Entertainment
Free Park & Ride
Take a bus from the Zoo to avoid the traffic with free park and ride on select nights!
Park & Ride buses are boarded via stairs and are not wheelchair accessible. Accessible parking is available at the Aquarium/Botanic Garden lot.
Polar Bear Express
Notice: Polar Bear Express tickets sold out.
Hop aboard the Polar Bear Express for a nighttime ride to Santa and a glittering world of holiday enchantment.
- Hot cocoa & sweet treat upon boarding
- Enchanting story as the train rolls on
- Travel the rails to meet Santa
- Santa presents every Child & Toddler with a souvenir gift
- Final Stop! Admission to River of Lights
Polar Bear Express tickets are sold out.
Polar Bear Express tickets are date specific & ONLY valid for the date purchased!
- December 5
- December 6
- December 7
- December 12
- December 13
- December 14
- December 19
- December 20
- December 21
- December 22
NM BioPark Society, KOB 4, 100.3 the Peak, and 94 Rock.