Please share this information with chaperones and students.
To insure a safe and productive visit for you and other visitors, please observe these rules:
- Do not throw any items, including food or ice, into exhibit areas.
- Stay on paths, walkways and grassy areas.
- Do not climb on landscaping or artwork.
- Do not tap or pound on glass or otherwise harass animals.
- Do not remove feathers from any animals or from Zoo grounds (by Federal Law).
- Do not pick flowers or disturb plant life.
- Please keep voices low. Loud noises disturb animals and other visitors.
- Dispose of trash properly. Please recycle during your visit.
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks are allowed.
- Name tags are encouraged. Attach them with adhesive tags, not pins.
The items are prohibited from the BioPark:
- Firearms or weapons
- Sporting equipment
- Noisemakers, whistles, water guns and toys
- Tricycles, bicycles, scooters, skateboards, and inline skates
- Pinatas, balloons, and Frisbees
- Balls of any kind, such as soccer balls or beach balls
- Music players
- Any item deemed hazardous