Report Food Complaint

The City of Albuquerque Environmental Health Department wants to ensure that your dining experience is enjoyable. However, if that experience is less than acceptable, the Environmental Health Department would like to know about it.

counter with stoolsAll complaints concerning improper food handling, poor sanitary practices, food safety at retail facilities will be investigated by the Department. If you would like to file a complaint on a food establishment or pool operator please fill out the form below. If you live outside of the city limits please contact the Office of Health & Social Services or (505) 314-0310

PLEASE NOTE: This form is not for reporting illness. If you are reporting an illness, you must contact (505) 768-2632. Field marked with a * indicates required field

Complaint Information
Date of Violation  
/ /  
Privacy Policy