Skip to main content

Waterborne Illness

What should I do if I think I have a water-borne illness?

Please contact the City’s Epidemiologist at (505) 768-2632.

If someone is not available to take your call, please leave a confidential voice message with your name and daytime telephone number. We will return all messages left after normal business hours the next working day.

For concerns regarding drinking water within the City of Albuquerque, please contact the Water Utility Authority at (505) 842-WATR.

Additional resources:

For more information on water-borne illnesses, visit Centers for Disease Control Recreational Water Illnesses