Each summer, recreation groups enjoy the Zoo, Aquarium and Botanic Garden with their students.
Recreation Group Discount
Recreation group discounts are available Tuesday-Friday each summer from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Reservations are required. For school groups, please see School Field Trips.
- Summer day care programs
- Community center groups
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
- YMCA groups
- Parks & Recreation groups
- Home schools and home school co-ops
Please note that each home school will need to submit your Notification of Establishment of a Home School by fax to (505) 764-6222.
If you would like to find out about your group's eligiblity, please call (505) 764-6272 or email BioParkAdmissions@cabq.gov.
Recreation Group Admission Fees
Tickets are for Zoo or Aquarium & Garden.
- Children (3-12): $3
- Adults: One free with every 10 paying children. Additional adults are $3 each.
We accept cash, check, purchase orders, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance to receive the group discount.
- Telephone: BioPark Reservation Clerk at (505) 764-6272
- Email BioParkAdmissions@cabq.gov with your group and contact information.