Translate Our Site

Report Restaurant Concern

The City of Albuquerque Environmental Health Department wants to ensure that your dining experience is enjoyable. However, if that experience is less than acceptable, the Environmental Health Department would like to know about it.

All complaints concerning improper food handling, poor sanitary practices, food safety at retail facilities are investigated.

To report a complaint about a food establishment or pool operator, please complete and submit the Report Restaurant Concern Form.

Reporting Outside Albuquerque

If you live outside of the Albuquerque city limits, contact the Bernalillo County Office of Health & Social Services or call (505) 314-0310.

Report Illness

The form below is for reporting illness.

You may also call (505) 768-2632 to report an illness.

To fill out the foodborne illness survey click here. 

Report Restaurant Concern Form

Complaint Information
Date of Violation  
/ /  
Privacy Policy

More Information

For more information, please call (505) 768-2632