Centers & Memberships
General information about centers and memberships.
Memberships & Fees
- Center memberships cost $13/year.
- Seniors (age 50+) have access to the senior and multigenerational centers.
- Members ages 6-50 have access to the multigenerational centers.
- Additional fees may be charged for certain classes, activities, and trips.
- Youth memberships (age 6-17) are not available online. Please visit your nearest multigenerational center with a parent or guardian to register.
- Breakfast is served Monday – Friday, 8 – 9 a.m. (menus vary)
- Lunch is served Monday – Friday, 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. View prices.
- Information on satellite meal sites, transportation, and home delivered meals
Information & Assistance
- Senior Information and Assistance
- Senior Information Line: (505) 764-6400
Locations & Hours
- Please refer to the Centers Page.