The City of Albuquerque Planning Department provides a full range of services from processing building permits to developing long range, regional plans and policies. The department also houses several quasi-judicial boards and commissions.
Notices from the Planning Department
Stay up-to-date with these exciting projects from the Planning Department.
Comprehensive Plan Update
The ABC to Z project a major public process to update the Comprehensive Plan and create a Integrated Development Ordinance.
The City has hired a consultant team, led by Clarion Associates, to improve the regulatory system guiding land use development and transportation planning citywide, including major updates to the Zoning Code and Development Process Manual.
- View more Comprehensive Plan Update information
- Visit Comprehensive Plan Update information on Facebook
Bikeways & Trails Facility Plan
The City Council unanimously voted to approve the plan on May 18, 2015. Thanks to all who participated in this process!
- View the final plan.
- View more information about the plan or Contact Carrie Barkhurst at (505) 924-3879 or [email protected].
Coors Corridor Plan
West Side Councilors do not intend to sponsor the plan at this time. View more information about the Coors Corridor Plan,or contact: Andrew Webb at (505) 768-3161 with Council Services or Carol Toffaleti (505) 924-3345 with City Planning.
Note: Neighborhood News is no longer mailed out
Requests for Proposals
- De Anza Motor Lodge RFP - posted August 14, 2014, due 1-9-15 (the deadline for submitting proposals has passed and we are no longer accepting proposals)
- 1st Street and Central RFP - posted June 9, 2014, due 12-5-14 (the deadline for submitting proposals has passed and we are no longer accepting proposals)
Applications, Permits & Fees
There are currently no items in this folder.