The City of Albuquerque Planning Department provides a full range of services from processing building permits to developing long range, regional plans and policies. The department also houses several quasi-judicial boards and commissions.
- Labor Day Hours: The Planning Department will be closed on Mon., Sept. 7 in observance of Labor Day. We will re-open with regular hours on Tuesday.
50-Mile Activity Loop to get HAWK Signal
In early October the 50-Mile Activity Loop project, which is part of Mayor Richard J. Berry's ABQ The Plan, will have a HAWK Signal up and running. The signal is an additional safety measure and is located at the intersection of Lomas Boulevard NE and Alvarado Drive NE along with a median refuge for pedestrians and bicyclists.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Connect with us on Nextdoor.com
- Neighborhood News online newsletter
- Sign up for the ABC-Z e-newsletter
- Are you prepared for weed season?
Events & Workshops
Join us for a meeting of the Development Review Board.
Join us for a meeting of the Landmarks and Urban Conservation Commission.
Join us for a meeting of the Environmental Planning Commission.
Join us for a meeting of the Zoning Hearing Examiner.
Join us for an open house meeting for the ABC to Z project.