Information about the Planning Department.
The Albuquerque Planning Department provides a full range of services from processing building permits to developing long range, regional plans and policies. The department also houses several quasi-judicial boards and commissions.
Planning Department Location
Plaza del Sol, 600 Second NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1293, Albuquerque, N.M. 87103
Business hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- – The Environmental Planning Commission (EPC) will consider text amendments to Zoning Code Section 14-16-3-17, Wireless Telecommunication Regulations, at its regularly scheduled public hearing on April 10, 2014.
- Weed season in Albuquerque has arrived. Are you prepared?
- Albuquerque Rail Yards Redevelopment - Information about the Albuquerque Rail Yards Redevelopment project
- Route 66 (DRAFT) Action Plan - Bringing Back the Mother Road
- Request for Proposals - Barelas - 4th and Coal property
- Central Avenue Neon Sign Design Overlay Zone
- Bikeways & Trails Facility Plan
- Design Review Team
Applications, Permits & Fees
- Building Safety Checklists, Permit Application Forms, Plan Review, and more
- Impact Fees
- Planning and Development fees
- Neighborhood Association information
- Planning Department Interactive Map Gallery
- Report a weed, litter, or zoning complaint.
Meetings, News & Notices
There are currently no items in this folder.