Information about the Planning Department
The Albuquerque Planning Department provides a full range of services from processing building permits to developing long range, regional plans and policies. The department also houses several quasi-judicial boards and commissions.
Planning Department Location
Plaza del Sol, 600 Second NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1293, Albuquerque, N.M. 87103
Business hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Central Avenue Neon Sign Design Overlay Zone
- Update to the Albuquerque/Bernalillo County Comprehensive Plan
- Design Review Team
Applications, Permits & Fees
- Building Safety Checklists, Permit Application Forms, Plan Review, and more
- Impact Fees
- Planning and Development fees
- Address Search
- Neighborhood Association information
- Planning Department Interactive Map Gallery:
- Redevelopment Areas
- Sector Plans
- Neighborhood Associations - names and boundaries
- Neighborhood Coalitions - names and boundaries
- Address Atlas
- Zone Atlas
Meetings, News & Notices
There are currently no items in this folder.