Information about the City of Albuquerque's Planning Department.
The Albuquerque Planning Department provides a full range of services from processing building permits to developing long range, regional plans and policies. The department also houses several quasi-judicial boards and commissions.
Planning Department Location
Physical Address: Plaza del Sol, 600 Second NW
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1293, Albuquerque, N.M. 87103
Business hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The applicant/appellant for the proposed Large Retail Facility (LRF) at the intersection of Coors and Montaño has decided not to pursue a District Court appeal of the City Council’s denial of their appeal of the Environmental Planning Commission (EPC) denial of the project. If the property owner and/or a new developer wishes to pursue another LRF development on the subject site, then that will require an entirely new submittal to the EPC for public hearing review and action. Other types of retail/office development, if it meets the underlying design standards and requirements, could possibly proceed without EPC review and action.
- Proposed Central Avenue Neon Sign Design Overlay Zone
- Proposed update to the Albuquerque/Bernalillo County Comprehensive Plan
- Design Review Team
Applications, Permits & Fees
- Building Safety Checklists, Permit Application Forms, Plan Review, and more.
- Impact Fees
- Planning and Development fees
- Neighborhood Association information
- Planning Department Interactive Map Gallery:
- Redevelopment Areas
- Sector Plans
- Neighborhood Associations - names and boundaries
- Neighborhood Coalitions - names and boundaries
- Address Atlas
- Zone Atlas
Meetings, News & Notices
There are currently no items in this folder.