Annual Information Statements
These Annual Information Statements have been prepared by the City to provide certain financial and other information relating to the City, its various enterprise operations and its other projects, the revenues of which secure certain outstanding long-term obligations of the City.
The Annual Information Statements are intended for use by existing holders of the City's obligations and by investors in such obligations in the secondary market.
The Annual Information Statements also includes annual financial information and operating data which the City has agreed in certain continuing disclosure undertakings to provide on an annual basis for the benefit of its bondholders.
- Download the 2017 Annual Information Statement
- Download the 2016 Annual Information Statement
- Download the 2015 Annual Information Statement
- Download the 2014 Annual Information Statement
- Download the 2013 Annual Information Statement
- Download the 2012 Annual Information Statement
- Download the 2011 Annual Information Statement
- Download the 2010 Annual Information Statement
- Download the 2009 Annual Information Statement
- Download the 2008 Annual Information Statement
- Download the 2007 Annual Information Statement
- Download the 2005 Annual Information Statement
All information contained herein has been furnished or obtained by the City of Albuquerque from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. The information contained in these Annual Information Statements is subject to change without notice and delivery of this information shall not, under any circumstances, create any implication that there has been no change in the affairs of the City of Albuquerque since the dates of these Annual Information Statements.
Reference should be made to the official statements and the operative documents for each series for a full and complete statement of the terms of each series of bonds. Because of the possibility of human and mechanical error as well as other factors, however, such information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind and, in particular, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made nor to be inferred as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness, of any such information.
Under no circumstances shall the City of Albuquerque have any liability to any person or entity for (i) any loss damage in whole or part caused by, resulting from or relating to any error (neglect or otherwise) or any circumstances involved in procuring, collecting, compiling, interpreting, analyzing, editing, transcribing, communicating or delivering any such information, or (ii) any direct, indirect, special consequential or incidental damages whatsoever, even if the City of Albuquerque is advised in advance of the possibility of such damages, resulting from the use of, or inability to use, any such information.