Translate Our Site

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked questions about Risk Management Division.

Where can I get the proper forms to file my claim?

Fill out our online form, or print the form and send it to us using the contact info on our main page.

Where do I report a potential risk that I have seen in the City?

Contact our 311 Citizens Contact Center.

Who insures the City of Albuquerque?

For the most part the City is self-insured, which means your tax dollars go directly to paying claims against the City.

What can residents to do to reduce the cost of risk?

By reporting potential hazards to our 311 Citizens Contact Center, you can help us reduce City liability and expenses.

I'm not sure if my incident took place within City limits or not. How can I find out?

Find interactive maps of the City of Albuquerque.