Master Plan Updates
The 2014 ABQ BioPark Master Plan will set the direction for growth and development of the Zoo, Botanic Garden, Tingley Beach and Aquarium over the next 20 years.
Some areas of focus for the planning team have been:
- Enhancing and updating animal exhibits in ways that benefit both guests and animals
- Creating more spaces for educational activities and special events
- Making it easier to guests to find their way to, between and inside the facilities
- Easing traffic congestion and increasing parking availability
- Developing a plan for new and consistent signage within the facilities
Click on the thumbnails below to open large images.