Policies regarding inflatable structures in City parks.
Definition and Requirements
Any inflatable structure used for the sole intent of recreational purposes to include, but not limited to: bouncy houses, castles, slides, jumpers, or any similar structure.
- The user must receive a $35 use permit from the City of Albuquerque Parks and Recreation Department.
- To obtain a permit, the vendor or owner of the jumper must carry liability insurance, possess a current business license, and agree to all conditions set forth by parks and recreation.
- Jumpers will only be allowed in designated parks and each of the designated parks will have an area identified for the use of fun jumps.
- An approved permit must be obtained 48 hours prior to the event or by Wednesday at noon for weekend events.
- The Parks and Recreation Department will provide a training session for jumper companies on the policies for setting up jumpers in City Parks. Companies that participate will receive a certification and will be an approved company on the City website.
Fun Jump Permits
To obtain a fun jump permit, please contact Malia Tafoya at (505) 857-8657 or (505) 261-1028, or email [email protected]. Please note that setting up an appointment with Ms. Tafoya in advance of the event to obtain a permit is advisable.
Click on the park name to see a map of approved jumper location(s) within the park
- Alamosa Park
- Lazy Day Park
- Matthew Meadows Park
- Terrazas Park
- Ventana Ranch Community Park
- Ventana West Park
- Vista Verde Park