Channel Management shall have the discretion to interpret definitions and enforce prohibitions and policy guidelines and procedures.
B. Programming and Policy
- Complaints - Complaints will be made in writing to GOV Management. Staff shall assist persons with disabilities who are unable to submit a complaint or grievance in writing, or refer them to the City's ADA Coordinator if they require further assistance.
- Response to Complaints - After receipt of a complaint, GOV Management shall attempt to resolve the issue with the complainant. A written response outlining Management's decision on the issue shall be provided for the complainant within ten (10) working days of receipt of a complaint.
- Appeals - Written appeals of GOV Management decisions shall be made concurrently to the CAO of the City of Albuquerque and the GOV Board of Directors. The CAO and the Board shall jointly attempt to resolve the issue with the complainant within fifteen (15) working days of receipt of an appeal. Should there be no resolution acceptable to all parties, the CAO and the Board may declare the appellate process closed.
- City employees of GOV shall follow grievance procedures of the City of Albuquerque.
- County employees of GOV shall follow grievance procedures of the County of Bernalillo.