12th and Menaul / Former Albuquerque Indian School Site
Those interested in reviewing the adopted regulations related to the Indian School site should contact the City of Albuquerque Planning Department.
Former Albuquerque Indian School Site Adopted Legislation
The planning work conducted led to the following legislation adopted by the City Council.
- O-98.pdf includes the zone map amendment and site development plan for subdivision approval, 03EPC01676 and 03EPC01677, for the former Albuquerque Indian School Site, located at Indian School Road NW, Menaul, and 12th Street, amending the zone map from R1 to SU1 for C2 for 19 acres and approving a site development plan for subdivision.
- fsO-98exhibitA1.pdf contains the Site Plan.
- fsO-98exhibitA2.pdf represents the Building Height and Setback Plan.
- fsO-98exhibitB1.pdf contains the Design Standards.
- fsO-98exhibitC.pdf includes the Permissive Uses.