Provide Your Taxpayer Identification Number

Information on complying with IRS regulations.

In order for the City to pay you and comply with IRS regulations, you must provide your taxpayer identification number (TIN) by filling out Form W-9: Request Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification and mailing it to our office:

City of Albuquerque
Accounts Payable
P.O. Box 1985
Albuquerque, NM 87103

You can submit bids and proposals before providing the City your TIN, but you will not get paid until we have it on file.