Examples of Guaranteed Ride Home Emergencies
Guaranteed Ride Home Emergencies Examples
- Illness at work or school.
- Personal medical emergency.
- Family member is ill.
- Family member emergency.
- Left stranded by a carpool or vanpool.
- Missed the last scheduled bus pick up.
- Unscheduled overtime after arriving at work.
- Problems with bicycle.
- Any valid emergency.
Use will be limited to five Guaranteed Ride Home rides per calendar year, beginning on your registration date. Requests must be for rides to home from the workplace or school. Ride requests that originate from a residential address will be refused.