The Open Space Alliance is a nonprofit group of volunteers working with the City of Albuquerque Open Space Division to enhance our quality of life through:
- Increasing awareness of Open Space lands
- Building and strengthening partnerships with groups who share Open Space values
- Promoting conservation, acquisition and stewardship of Open Space lands
- Strengthening volunteerism and community outreach programs
- Providing financial support
Member support, memorial and other donations, and fund raising activities help support special programs and events aimed at preserving and promoting Open Space lands.
New Member and Membership Renewal Information
Thank you for becoming a member of the Open Space Alliance!
- private invitation-only events
- first-hand news about Albuquerque’s Open Space
- quarterly newsletters
- all the benefits of supporting Albuquerque’s Open Space areas
HOW TO JOIN:
Join the Alliance by using the Open Space Alliance online donation form.
Projects supported by the Open Space Alliance include:
- Get into Open Space, a program that brings Open Space experiences to local-area school students
- Dia del Rio, which promotes conservation work in the Rio Grande Bosque
- National Trails Day and trail care for Albuquerque's many hikers, runners, and bikers
- National River Cleanup.
- The Open Space newsletters feature quarterly calendars of events and updates on Open Space Division activities
- Other projects aimed at promoting and protecting Albuquerque's Open Space
Sallie McCarthy, OSA President
Phone: (505) 836-7599
Email: [email protected]
Open Space Division
Open Space Alliance Annual Meetings
For more information on the Annual Meeting, or on how to get involved in OSA's activities, please contact Board President Sallie McCarthy at [email protected] or 505-247-2523