The Open Space Alliance is a nonprofit group of volunteers working with the City of Albuquerque Open Space Division to enhance our quality of life through:
- Increasing awareness of Open Space lands
- Building and strengthening partnerships with groups who share Open Space values
- Promoting conservation, acquisition and stewardship of Open Space lands
- Strengthening volunteerism and community outreach programs
- Providing financial support
Member support, memorial and other donations, and fund raising activities help support special programs and events aimed at preserving and promoting Open Space lands.
Projects supported by the Open Space Alliance include:
- Get into Open Space, a program that brings Open Space experiences to local-area school students
- Dia del Rio, which promotes conservation work in the Rio Grande Bosque
- National Trails Day and trail care for Albuquerque's many hikers, runners, and bikers
- The Open Space newsletters feature quarterly calendars of events and updates on Open Space Division activities
- Other projects aimed at promoting and protecting Albuquerque's Open Space
New Member Renewal Information
To renew or join as a new member, please print this page and fill out the bottom portion and return the form with your check or money order.
OPEN SPACE ALLIANCE
ADDRESS: ( __ check if new):
Checks payable to:
Thank you for becoming a member of the Open Space Alliance!
Your contribution, renewable annually, supports OSA's mission of enhancing our quality of life through:
- Heightening public awareness of Open Space lands;
- Building and strengthening partnerships with groups who share Open Space values;
- Promoting conservation, acquisition, and stewardship of Open Space lands;
- Strengthening volunteerism and community outreach programs;
- Providing financial support.
For additional information, see the Open Space Alliance website.
Thank you for supporting Albuquerque Open Space!
The Open Space Alliance Board
Sallie McCarthy, OSA President
Phone: (505) 836-7599
Open Space Division
Open Space Alliance Annual Meetings
For more information on the Annual Meeting, or on how to get involved in OSA's activities, please contact Board President Steven Hamp at email@example.com or 505-247-2523