Restaurants & Amenities
Watch the BioPark's Rio Line as it travels between the Zoo and Aquarium & Botanic Garden from the Tingley Station deck. The train does not stop at Tingley Beach.
Inside the Station
- The "World's Largest Trout!" Bring a camera and get ready to brag to friends and family. What kind of fish story will you tell?
- Public restrooms, water fountains, and arcade games also are available inside Tingley Station.
Tingley Beach Cafe
The Cafe serves a variety of snack bar items, such as burgers, sandwiches and fries. The Cafe also offers ice-cold drinks, ice cream and candy.
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily. Closed January 1, Thanksgiving Day, and December 25.
Grilling at Tingley Beach
Tingley beach is a perfect spot for a picnic, and guests are welcome to grill throughout much of the year. Two charcoal grills are available for public use (charcoal not provided) and guests may also bring personal grills.
However, grilling is restricted during fire season and varies as fire risk changes.
- Low risk: Charcoal and gas grilling allowed
- Moderate risk: Personal gas grills allowed. No access to Tingley grills, and charcoal or wood grilling prohibited.
- High risk: No grilling allowed.