Information Services Committee (ISC)
The Information Services Committee is a committee of City and private sector professionals charged with establishing the overall information systems strategy and direction plus the review and approval of all large projects and purchases over $25,000.
These large projects go though the Technical Review Committee review process before being forwarded to the Information Services Committee. Smaller projects and purchases also may be forwarded by the Technical Review Committee regardless of monetary value.
Both the primary user representative and the Department of Technology and Innovation client representative should plan on attending the Information Services Committee meeting to answer any technical and funding questions.
Policies, Standards & Procedures
A number of policies, standards, and procedures guide the Department of Technology and Innovation. They cover topics ranging from the design of this website, to hardware and software choices, to security precautions.
Agendas & Minutes
View the agendas and minutes of past meetings.
- Feb. 10 | Mar. 9 | April 13 | May 11 | |
- | | | | Nov. 9 |
- Jan. 9 | | Mar. 13 | April 10 | May 8 | June 12 - No Meeting
- July 10 | Aug. 14- No Meeting | Sept. 11 | Oct. 9 - No Meeting | Nov. 13 | Dec. 11 - No Meeting
- Jan. 11 - No Meeting | Feb. 8 - No Meeting | Mar. 14 | April 11 | May 9 - No Meeting | June 13 - No Meeting | *Special Meeting* June 20
- July 11 - held July 18 | Aug. 8 | Sept. 12 | Oct. 10 | Nov. 13 - No Meeting | Dec. 12