Technology & Innovation
Need City technical help? Call the Help Desk: (505) 768-2930
2016 Technology & Innovation Plan
Innovation & Community
The City of Albuquerque is a proud participant in community outreach and technological innovation.
Interested in partnering with the City of Albuquerque? Let us know.
- Memorandum of Agreement - City of Albuquerque & University of New Mexico
- Memorandum of Understanding - City of Albuquerque & Water Utility Authority
The following committees review purchases, approve projects, and establish the overall strategy and direction for information systems:
- Technical Review Committee (TRC)
Performs initial review and approval of all projects and purchases over $500.
- Information Services Committee (ISC)
Charged with establishing the overall information systems policy plus the review and approval of all large projects and purchases over $25,000.
Information about ongoing City of Albuquerque technology projects.
- Enterprise Resource Planning: Roadmap Update - 2015
- Open Data Value Proposition: Presentation
- Albuquerque Police Department: Technologies Presentation
In the News
City work with technology and innovation in our community.