City Councilor Isaac Benton
Email Councilor Isaac Benton: [email protected]
Contact Policy Analyst Diane Dolan:
Council Twitter Account @ABQCityCouncil
District 2 is located on Albuquerque's east side.
City Councilor Isaac Benton represents District 2, the city-center district encompassing downtown, old town, parts of the University of New Mexico and the entire valley east of the river. He was elected to the City Council in October 2005.
Ongoing Events in District 2
- April 2015 Cultural Services Calendar
- Free Downtown Walking Tours: Every Saturday from 10:00-11:30. Tour begins at 1st & Central SW in front of the movie theater and walks to 8th & Central.
What's Important in District 2
Councilor Benton is committed to improving the lives of District 2 residents and the City as a whole.
Get Help for Common Issues
- File a complaint with Code Enforcement
- Contact the Albuquerque Police Department Valley Area Command
- Make a street repair request
- Find the latest updates on Council Projects
Need more help? Didn't get a response? Contact us right away and we'll help. Send us an online request or call my policy analyst at (505)768-3186.
Photos from District 2
Latest News & Events
The second public meeting for the Proposed Edith Transfer Station project.
The WHEELS Museum at the Albuquerque Rail Yards Invites You to "WHEELS at the HUB".
Do you have questions about President Obama's announcement regarding deferred action? Have your questions answered and receive information for initial and renewal DACA applications.
On Sunday, April 19 from 1 PM to 3PM join Senator Gerald Ortiz y Pino and other community leaders at The Hotel Blue to discuss the 2015 Legislative Session.