Skip to main content

Other Discrimination & Referrals

Information about reporting other discrimination and referrals.

Report Discrimination

To report discrimination:

The Office of Civil Rights advises individuals on their discrimination and non discrimination complaints relating to employment, housing, public accommodations, and other human rights related areas. Staff provides avenues for resolution or makes referrals as appropriate.

The staff works closely with other public and private agencies and will refer complaints related, but not limited to, familial status, mental disability and/or medical condition to the appropriate agency for resolution.