Customer Service Representatives
Have a question about commercial services? Call us.
We provide garbage collection services to businesses in the Albuquerque metropolitan area. Learn more about Commercial Collection.
Commercial haulers with valid permits may dispose of trash at the Cerro Colorado landfill. Learn about disposing at the Cerro Colorado landfill.
The City of Albuquerque encourages commercial recycling through the use of private, licenced, and insured recycling companies. Learn more Albuquerque's recycling companies.
We issue permits to private haulers for the transport of refuse including construction and demolition materials, plant materials, and recycling. Learn about obtaining a commercial permit.
- In an effort to provide our customers with more efficient service the department is going to re-route all of its commercial routes.
- Phase 1 will begin May 5, 2014
- Phase 1 should be fully implemented by May 16, 2014.
- Phase 1 consists of the Department’s Hazardous (Two Man Crews) Routes.
- Phase 2 is currently scheduled to begin June 2, 2014.
- Customers that are serviced once (1) or twice (2) a week may have their normal pick-up days changed.
- Those customers that are serviced more than two times a week should not notice any difference in their regular pick-up.
- The department’s goal is to make these changes in a timely manner and to limit distractions for our customers.