BetterHealth through Good Measures
Good Measures nutrition coaches are Registered Dietitians who give you a simple, easy way to improve your health through better eating.
Good Measures is not about dieting. Instead, we give you the knowledge and tools to make better decisions about what you eat, starting with the foods you enjoy.
The program is available at no cost to you.
Your Personal Nutrition Expert
Good Measures nutrition coaches are your own, non-judgmental support team.
You receive one-on-one, personalized support and guidance, via phone, desktop computer, or tablet whenever you need it, not just during office hours.
Small Changes, Big Results
Good Measures coaches can help you:
- Make better food choices at home and when eating out
- Improve your digestive health
- Lose weight and get in better shape
- Make better choices from thousands of restaurant items, and from eating plans such as the Mediterranean, Paleo, Zone, and DASH plans
- Strengthen your immune system and increase your energy
- Reduce your dosage or eliminate certain drugs and lessen side effects of others
- Prevent, lower your risk of, or better manage diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and other conditions
- Better manage stress and improve sleep quality
Get More Information
Email: [email protected]
Open to all City of Albuquerque employees, spouses, and domestic partners. Dependents in your household 16 years and older are also eligible. Space is limited to 300 participants.