Translate Our Site

How to: Report Illegal Fireworks

Information about reporting illegal fireworks.

Reporting Illegal Fireworks

To report illegal fireworks in Albuquerque, call 311.

Illegal Fireworks Report Form

Report illegal fireworks in Albuquerque from July 1 to July 7, 2018, with the following form:

Report Fireworks Outside ABQ

To report fireworks outside Albuquerque city limits, please contact the following:

  • Bernalillo County: (505) 798-7000
  • Rio Rancho: (505) 891-7226