Welcome to the City of Albuquerque


Show Navigation
Latest From Twitter

Who do I call if I have mold in my house or apartment?


If you own the property: Please refer to the yellow pages under “mold remediation” for professional assistance. Or for more information contact the Environmental Health Department at (505)768-2738.


    If you rent: Notify property owner/manager of concerns and allow reasonable amount of time for them to address and correct the problem.

      What if the owner or manager does not respond?

      If the owner/manager has been notified and is not responsive, contact the City of Albuquerque, Environmental Health Department at (505)768-2629 for additional information and assistance.

        Document Actions